First Time Users
To make a payment for any of the probation fees listed below you will need to first set up an account.
- Click the “pay online” icon to make a payment to your probation fees.
- Click create login under the login button, enter the client last name, then the client date of birth.
- The user login needs to be a minimum of 6 characters
- The password is case sensitive
- Choose your 2 security questions
- On the Fee Payment Portal page, select the Fee(s), enter Payment Amount, click Make Payment.
- Click Checkout. Enter Payment Method. Click Next.
- Once payment has been accepted, you will see the option to print your receipt. Please print your receipt, it will not be mailed to you. If a receipt option does not appear, please call Court Services at (952) 361-1460.
- Please retain your username and password for future payments or balance.
If this is not your first time logging in, please use your username and password that you created. If you have any questions or are unable to create your account please call (952) 361-1460.
If you have a court fine or restitution, please contact Court Administration at 952-361-1420. This payment method is not for restitution or fines.
Accepted cards are Visa, MasterCard, Discover
WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS
|List of Probation Fees|
|Adult alcohol/drug testing||Anoka consequence program||Diversion fee|
|Education course||Electronic monitoring||Juvenile--positive testing fee|
|Out of home placements||Probation||Pre-trial release|
|Psychological evaluation||Psycho-sexual evaluation||STS|
|Therapy (individual, in-home)||Transfer probation||Veterans Court|
**All fees are subject to change**